Sunday 31 July 2011

I Return!

Yes, I'm back and ready to start blogging away. I've got a new entry ready to post shortly after this.

I haven't had time to finish any games while I was in the process of moving, so there are no reviews to be written just yet. I have got a main game on the go though, so I'll have a review of it written somewhere in the near future. Until then, I'll be writing other gaming-related articles.

Unless anyone would really miss it, I don't think I'll be carrying on with "This Week I 'Ave Been Mostly Playing." I didn't really get much joy out of writing it and sometimes struggled to come up with anything to write about certain games other than "I got a bit further. It's still pretty good." Of course, if there was anyone out there that really enjoyed it, let me know and I'll see about continuing it and maybe planning for it a little better.

Anyway, time for the first post of my return...

3 comments:

  1. You were already struggling to keep up against the might of the bi-weekly juggernaut "Let's play Jade Empire", and now this! I hope you're going to provide replacement content.

    P.S. "There's no reviews"? Bachelor of Arts is arts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not-so-swiftly corrected, but corrected nonetheless.

    I have a possible idea for something to replace it. I'll think on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. \o/

    Looking forward to some fresh texts :)

    ReplyDelete