Sunday 26 June 2011

This Blog Is In Another Castle (Temporary Hiatus)

I'm about to move to a different city, and as such, I have quite a lot to do at the moment. Finding and applying for jobs alone takes a large amount of time and a number of other bits and bobs to sort out keep popping up. Obviously, these things have to take priority right now, so I'm going to have to put blogging on hold for a few weeks, until I've moved and got settled into the new place.

I had planned on trying to keep up with it, but everything else is taking a little more time than I thought. I'm sure you noticed how long it took me to put out just 3 posts about E3. Any writing I do now is going to be rushed, and I don't really want to post anything that I haven't put 100% effort into.

I'm moving on July 15th, so I should be back shortly after that. Until then, may your nets always be full.

No comments:

Post a Comment